VeronicaHatesCheatingheroes

Veronica will tell you what goodre@ds will not

About

Hi! I’m Veronica from Queensland and you can find me in goodreads posting rants on books. I created this blog to provide information about books that prestigious sites such as Goodreads, Kirkus reviews and Common sense Media are not telling you regarding the erotic content of books marketed for underage readers and other problematic issues. I’ll mention Sarah J. Maas books because her Empire of Storms and the A court of Mist and Fury contain explicit scenes, (non-fade to black)  of fellatio and cunnilingus and still they are marketed as appropiate for under age readers. The information of erotic content on books marketed for underage readers isn’t widely known and I’ll lay the information out there so parents and readers can make informed decisions about reading or buying a certain book.

I might also rant about my biggest trigger in Romance books: Cheating.

This isn’t a call for authors to stop writing whatever they want.

This isn’t a call for you to attack authors whose works I really enjoy.

This is a call for honest reviews and precise information that serves us the readers and not the agenda of publishing companies.

I’ll praise the reviewers (booktubers or casual reviewers) who give people information that the publishing industry would prefer not let people know. Thank you for your honest reviews!

"“One second, he was in my mouth, my tongue flicking over the broad head of him; the next, his hands were on my waist and I flipped onto my front. He nudged my legs apart with his knees, spreading me as he gripped my hips, tugging them up, up before he sheathed himself deep in me with a single stroke.
I moaned into the pillow at every glorious inch of him, rising onto my forearms as my fingers grappled into the sheets.” "

Source: http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/8465169-tamlin-let-out-a-low-snarl-of-approval-and-i